Go down
Deemark2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

DEFAULT CAN'T LOGIN? HOW TO RESET YOUR FORUM PASSWORD

on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:20 pm
From time to time, we may forget our forum password. However, all members' passwords are encrypted in the database, which means the forum team are unable to retrieve the password for you and it will need to be reset.

Nevertheless, this is something you can do yourself and is easy to do, just follow the following steps:

How to Reset Your Password

1. If you've forgotten your password, you will need to reset it using your forum username and your email address.

2. To reset your password click on this link: http://slimmingworldclub.forumotion.biz/profile?mode=sendpassword

3. Type in your username and email address and then hit the 'Reset' button.

4. Once you've hit the reset button, an automated email will be sent to you within 10 minutes so keep an eye on your email inbox.

5. If it doesn't appear in your inbox, please check your 'junk mail', in case itís gone in there by mistake.

6. Now follow the instructions and link in that email to reset your password.

If you're still experiencing problems and can't login, then post in our Guest Forum here: http://slimmingworldclub.forumotion.biz/f102-guests
Grandma2

DEFAULT Login

on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:19 am
Hello Deemark2 it's grandma† this site won't let me log in or send a message for a new password I've tried several times I know my password I wrote it down .Can you help your end please it won't even let me read the recent private message .Thank you p.s I've had to add a number 2 just to get this message through
Deemark2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

DEFAULT Re: CAN'T LOGIN? HOW TO RESET YOUR FORUM PASSWORD

on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:04 pm
Grandma2 wrote:Hello Deemark2 it's grandma† this site won't let me log in or send a message for a new password I've tried several times I know my password I wrote it down .Can you help your end please it won't even let me read the recent private message .Thank you p.s I've had to add a number 2 just to get this message through
I've just sent you an email, grandma. great
grandma
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:26 pm
Thank you Deemark2
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum